365bet官网中文登陆现在接受我们的休假计划的申请. 请通过我们的 授予门户 被考虑参加这个项目. 申请截止时间是晚上11点59分.m. (MT) 12月11日. 15. 并将在截止日期后进行审核. Applicants will be notified of the status of their applications in late spring/early summer 2024. 有关课程或申请流程的问题, 请联系Carolyn Love, Kebaya咨询, by email 或致电303-438-0953.
在当今世界，成功地领导一个非营利组织需要无尽的奉献和时间. 然而,, nonprofit leaders are often so committed to their missions that spending time away to re-energize can be an afterthought. The 非营利性休假计划 aims to recognize and reward long-term and respected nonprofit leaders in Colorado and strengthen the organizations they lead by offering funds for interim leadership and staff capacity building. The program offers nonprofit executives the opportunity to step away from professional responsibilities and take time for themselves for rejuvenation. 在理想的情况下, the executive returns to their professional life with new ideas and a fresh sense of commitment to their work, 非营利部门以及所有科罗拉多人的健康和健康公平.
我们的 我们所做的一切都必须有三个基石 引导我们解决历史上最根深蒂固的不平等问题. 我们希望我们的合作伙伴在与我们一起工作时优先考虑这些基石. This commitment necessitates that we prioritize a diverse cohort of grantees whose work and values are in alignment with our cornerstones and who represent a range of identities including race/ethnicity, 性别认同, 能力/残疾身份, 性取向和地理区域.
The Foundation has engaged a technical assistance (TA) team who provides support to both interested applicants and awarded grantees. We recommend that the nonprofit organization and its executive seek professional tax advice separately prior to applying for this grant.
休假奖金以补助金的形式发放，最高可达100美元,000 – for charitable support to a Colorado-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and includes:
- 受资助的高管可以有三到四个月的假期，让他们自己选择的活动进行反思, 休息和恢复活力:
- 授予临时领导的需要 (个人或团队):
- 高达15 000美元，以帮助加强工作人员的能力.g. 专业发展、员工福利等.) within the grantee organization to be used during the sabbatical period or up to two years after receipt of the award
- Organizations will need to demonstrate how staff have been involved in determining the use of these funds to ensure that they are used for employee-directed needs
除为上述休假活动提供经费外, 该项目还包括在基金会进行为期一个月的常驻高管培训. The executive-in-residence is designed by program grantees and Foundation leadership and staff as a mutually beneficial co-learning experience. 了解更多.
Successful applicants will meet the following individual and organizational eligibility criteria:
- 成为科罗拉多州的执行董事, CEO or tribal administrator of a nonprofit organization working to bring health and health equity in reach for Coloradans
- Have at least seven years’ experience in an executive leadership role within the nonprofit sector
- Demonstrate commitment to remaining in current position at current organization for at least three years upon return from sabbatical
- Present an interim leadership plan that sustains the organization during the sabbatical period
- 提出组织能力建设计划, 与员工合作创造, 哪个解决了增长的需要, 发展与幸福
- Be willing to serve a one-month executive-in-residence placement at 365bet官网中文登陆
- Be located in Colorado and provide services and/or programs that bring health and health equity in reach for Coloradans
- Operate as a public charity, and not a private foundation, under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3)
- Organizations must employ at least three full-time employees (FTE) or a mix of part-time employees that add up to three FTE. 如果志愿人员目前在满足永久需求方面发挥作用, we will consider this scenario with clarity on how/if there will be a transition to a permanent employee base in the near future. 支持组织的承包商和供应商不能算作永久雇员
- 展示对支持组织的需求和承诺, employee-driven capacity building that will strengthen the organization’s ability to meet its mission
- 连续三到四个月的不间断休假. 这个时间框架包括在基金会担任一个月的驻院高管, 总部在丹佛. 驻院行政人员的细节将由受赠人和基金会决定.
- No work- or volunteer-related phone or email engagement during the sabbatical or executive-in-residence.
- No work-related activities (outside of any professional development you wish to engage in during the sabbatical)
- Pre-Sabbatical取向: 基金会将为计划受助人提供辅导支持.
- 宿舍: The Foundation will work exclusively with program grantees to determine an approach for the month-long executive-in-residence that is an opportunity for co-learning and is mutually beneficial to both the grantee and the Foundation. 预计受助人将在此期间居住在丹佛. 住房, food and transit expenses are covered by the Foundation for those who need to relocate (whether the grantees lives in or outside of the Denver metro area) for the executive-in-residence. Grantees are expected to participate in four weeks total of the executive-in-residence portion of the program. 然而, we offer flexibility to grantees who are unable to engage in the executive-in-residence for a consecutive four-week period (e.g. 受助人可以决定在休假期间一次从事两周的工作。. 由于12月是假日季节，所以不能安排驻院行政长官. 观看住院医师项目的简短概述以了解更多信息.
- Post-Sabbatical: 基金会需要一个短的, informal report or debrief meeting about the grantee's sabbatical experience six to 12 weeks out from the sabbatical.